Trinetix DesignOps Team provides services that support high-quality crafts methods and processes within the Design Department.
- DesignOps Team provides services to all design teams by organizing processes around the projects;
- We establish collaboration across all design teams, development, and other departments;
- Our goal is to make design processes scalable, robust, and rapid, without jeopardizing quality and creativity;
- We help the entire Design Department maintain established processes, collaborate with each other, and create a design culture;
- We understand the value of design and appreciate the people who work with us.
The “relationship guru” who keeps clients and team happy, ensures projects run smoothly, and handles billing and invoicing.
- Client Relations:
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with existing clients
- Identifies opportunities for upselling and cross-selling services in close collaboration with the responsible Lead Creative Project Manager
- Monitors client satisfaction and addresses any concerns
- Project Coordination:
- Collaborates with internal teams to deliver outstanding services and meet client expectations from a business perspective
- Ensures seamless communication between clients and the studio throughout the relationship
- Receives, processes and transitions incoming project requests to Lead Creative Project Manager
- Oversees active projects to make sure all client targets are met
- Resource & Capacity Planning:
- Manages and oversees resource allocation and team capacity planning
- Supports connecting people from other teams or organizations
- Finance and Paperwork Management:
- Manages billing and invoicing processes for clients, ensuring timely and accurate invoicing and addressing any client concerns related to billing or payments
- Prepares and submits a weekly report detailing project activities from the previous week for the projects
- Sends clients the project cost estimates and work plans
- Creates Statement of Work and related documents for the projects in collaboration with the Legal team
- Ensure all operational processes are carried on in an appropriate way
- Improve existing operational processes
- Help team leads with people operations (onboarding, offboarding, etc.)
- Maintain project management system and other tools for the teams
- Other operations activities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to details
- 2+ years of experience on similar positions
- Experience working with design teams or IT projects is a must
- Experience working with Enterprise would be a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced English
- Good “relationships” with Excel and reports.
What we offer:
- Paid training programs and English language courses;
- Medical insurance and sports program compensation;
- PE and legal support;
- Comfortable working hours.
Who we are:
We empower forward-thinking leaders to bring impactful ideas to digital reality through partnership, creativity, and innovation. Headquartered in the US, we are in the process of developing and implementing our expansion into a number of Global markets. Our business is going through transformational change, and this is an exceptional opportunity to join and influence a company that is breaking ground in evolving markets.
We are — trusted digital product partners to world-renowned enterprises and fast-growing businesses globally. We achieve this by efficiently implementing tech innovation, solid professional expertise, and a solution-driven approach. The result of our “hand-in-hand” work is innovative, customized software development and design solutions that put our clients miles ahead of the competition.