Who we are:
We are — trusted digital product partners to world-renowned enterprises and fast-growing businesses globally. We achieve this by efficiently implementing tech innovation, solid professional expertise, and a solution-driven approach. The result of our “hand-in-hand” work is innovative, customized software development and design solutions that put our client’s miles ahead of the competition.
We empower forward-thinking leaders to bring impactful ideas to digital reality through partnership, creativity, and innovation. Headquartered in the US, we are in the process of developing and implementing our expansion into a number of Global markets. Our business is going through transformational change, and this is an exceptional opportunity to join and influence a company that is breaking ground in evolving markets.
As Communication expert/PR you will help Trinetix with new markets expansion. You will co-create and run strategies for new markets, empowering brand ambassadors with great messages. The strategic company’s commitment is to become more transparent and better recognized globally. We are welcoming creative communication talent who has a passion for spreading impactful ideas.
- Proactively conceive, lead and execute external communications projects and multi-channel campaigns that align with, articulate and support the company’s key messages, business priorities and growth initiatives.
- Formulate PR plans and strategy for multiple markets to promote employer brand and consumer brand recognition in the following markets: South America, Eastern Europe, North America, and Western Europe.
- Define brand ambassadors to promote multipurpose messages across markets. Build and run communication strategies for them.
- Monitor the performance and impact of PR strategies on business KPIs.
- Prepare go-to-market communication plans for new talent acquisition regions. Identify local, regional, and national target media contacts across all channels and build/nurture positive relationships with the media
Qualifications and required skills:
- Experience with media outreach and a proven track record of positive results and successes.
- 4-5 years of work-related experience is required.
- Proven experience of working with technologically advanced companies.
- Ability to work autonomously and act independently.
- A self-starter with effective time and project management skills.
- Ability to think strategically, identify opportunities, and develop creative PR campaigns that align with business goals.
What We Offer:
- Paid training programs and English language courses
- Medical insurance and sports program compensation
- PE and legal support
- Work from home with office essentials and support
- Office availability upon request
- Free parking on-site in a secure lot
- Travel discounts
- Awesome team events and a wide variety of knowledge-sharing opportunities