WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to empower business leaders to realize the promise of technology in today’s overwhelming digital world. Through WalkMe’s guidance, engagement, insights, and automation, employees are more efficient, executives have better visibility into digital usage, and organizations maximize the full value of their digital assets to empower digital transformation.
We’re looking for a WalkMe Business Analyst otherwise known as a Digital Adoption Consultant who will partner with internal teams of big enterprise client to understand their business pain points and goals, and to recommend solutions using WalkMe technology.
If you are not familiar with the WalkMe product at all, we’ll quickly teach you and provide you with all needed materials to make sure you’re confident in your position.
- Manage multiple implementation projects in close collaboration with business, product and technical client’s teams;
- Deliver high-quality projects in partnership with the dedicated WalkMe Engineers, and with full support of whole WalkMe team;
- Conduct problem discovery sessions to gain an understanding of the customers’ use case, pain points, objectives, and success criteria goals;
- Research and think analytically about strategy and solutions, and subsequently initiate dialogue with stakeholders about execution of digital readiness and adoption;
- Consult on best practices, creative solutions, and ways to use the WalkMe product suite to create measurable and impactful implementations;
- Develop project plans and ensure delivery while managing scope, budget, schedule, and quality;
- Identify and address implementation risks to remove project roadblocks, and engage appropriate internal escalation resources;
- Maintain an understanding of your customers’ strategic goals to position yourself as a trusted expert and advisor with your customers.
- 2+ years experience as Business Analyst, Product Owner, Customer Success, Project Manager or other client-facing role
- UX/UX Middle+ level is must-have
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Able to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences and to translate requirements into technical deliverables
- Ability to understand technical possibilities and limitations of the tools at your disposal in order to troubleshoot and maintain implementations over time
- Ability to prioritize and implement projects from multiple clients
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation English skills (Advanced level is mandatory)
Nice to have:
- Experience in implementation or professional services at a SaaS company
- Technical background
- WalkMe experiencу
What we offer:
Paid training programs, language courses;
Medical insurance, gym, lawyer support, etc.;
Comfortable working hours;
Great team events;
Variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
Who we are:
We are Trinetix, one of the fastest-growing technology companies on the market and a community of people with a passion for finding solutions and fulfilling business needs. If you share this passion, we invite you to join our team to tackle those challenges together. We promise you a productive working environment, stylish office with creative and inspiring atmosphere, smart and friendly colleagues, and plenty of tricky challenges.