Develop and implement strategies with the marketing team to improve Social Selling Index brand recognition, overall reach, and demand generation.
- Social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, Quora, HackerNews, META, etc)
- as paid ads channel
- as a content distribution channel
- Content strategy & distribution
- guest posts
- social media
- paid marketing
- email campaigns
- market & competitors analysis
- SEO analysis
- Funnel optimized for customer awareness & SEO
- Organic traffic acquisition & conversion
- Content distribution through:
- Conversion & funnel optimization for sales pages & blog/content
- Analytics — Google Analytics and Hubspot — are a must-have, HotJar, PowerBI, or DataStudio are good to have
- Familiarity with A/B testing
- Able to generate hypotheses on how to improve conversions
- Operation &Finance
- Planning marketing budgets for campaigns, measuring the effectiveness of campaigns, lead cost estimation etc
- Hubspot funnel/campaign management
- content funnel
- remarketing audiences
- email campaigns
- Paid marketing
- Google Ads
- Organic traffic
- Understands SEO
- Able to define content strategy and work with SEO specialist+Content production team
- Can own the process end-to-end (from defining the best strategy to get the most organic traffic with the hottest target audiences to shipping, analyzing and improving the content)
- Multi-channel marketing experience with a thorough understanding of engagement, retention, and analytics, comfortable with organic and paid disciplines
- A clear understanding of full-funnel marketing, digital media KPIs and attribution.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyze data, prepare and interpret reports and communicate actionable results, findings and recommendations.
- 4+ years of related marketing experience.
- Experience in medium-sized business (IT)
- A results-focused marketer who works effectively in a team setting to move projects forward.
- Advanced English.
What we offer:
- Team of talented and appreciative open-minded professionals
- Regular feedback and health checks
- Medical insurance and sports program compensation
- Paid English language courses
- Private Entrepreneur and legal support
We are Trinetix — a dynamic, rapidly growing technology organization with approximately 700 representatives in Europe, the United States, and Ukraine, who bring their passion, skill & innovation to ensure our organization provides products that meet the needs of our partners and clients.
We offer IT solutions to business enterprises of various sizes and industries using the latest cutting-edge technologies. We assist our clients and partners in improving work processes, making them more efficient, and keeping the essential objectives focused. We serve and support various business entities, enterprises, and startups globally, to grow and stay competitive in the digital era. We achieve this important goal by efficiently implementing tech innovation, substantial professional expertise, and a solution-driven strategy.