We are seeking a highly skilled AWS Quicksight developer, who will join our team that develops a customized audit system of client properties.
Your future dynamic and friendly team consists of Developers (Back-end and Front-end), QA Engineers, Application Architect, Technical Delivery Managers, and Business Systems Analyst.
- Hands-on experience with Amazon QuickSight;
- 5+ years of experience coding in SQL (MS Server or PostgreSQL) with solid CS fundamentals, including data structure from scratch and algorithm design;
- Proven track record of designing, building from scratch and optimizing databases;
- Hands-on implementation experience working with the following: AWS Redshift, Glue, Crawler, Data Catalog, and S3;
- Ability to take existing data structure and adapt it for AWS QuickSight;
- In-depth understanding of systems design and programming;
- Proactiveness, demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently;
- Curiosity in modern technologies and trends;
- Advanced skills in PDF, MS Office, Excel, PPT, Azure DevOps, and Visio;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Qlik and data migration in AWS Glue;
- Experience with JS, HTML, and CSS;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or statistics.
- Designing and developing customer-facing AWS QuickSight dashboards;
- Code in SQL, AWS Athena, Python, and AWS Glue to develop dashboards within AWS QuickSight;
- Reports migration from Qlik to QuickSight;
- Creating tables and working with data in Redshift and AWS S3 bucket;
- Gather client needs and develop business requirements;
- Further, translate business requirements to technical specifications;
- Liaise with Functional and Technical teams to facilitate the development of QuickSight Dashboards;
- Improve their own code performance through regular reviews of their designed and developed reports.
What we offer:
Paid training programs and English language courses;
Medical insurance and sports program compensation;
PE and legal support;
Comfortable working hours;
Who we are:
We are TRINETIX — a dynamic, rapidly growing technology organization with approximately 600 representatives in Europe, the United States, and Ukraine, who bring their passion, skill & innovation to ensure our organization provides products that meet the needs of our partners, and clients.
We offer IT solutions to business enterprises of various sizes and industries using the latest cutting-edge technologies. We assist our clients and partners in improving work processes, making them more efficient, while keeping the essential objectives in focus. We serve and support various business entities, enterprises, and startups globally, to grow and stay competitive in the digital era. We achieve this incredibly important goal by efficiently implementing tech innovation, substantial professional expertise, and a solution-driven strategy.