We are looking for an experienced Technical Delivery Manager with a deep understanding of management principles, bright organization, and analytical abilities.
You’ll be leading teams of skilled and mature developers for a project working on the online software platform that provides the music industry with a new generation of analytical and management tools for visualizing and interpreting terrestrial radio airplay data on the US market. The platform is highly customizable to each user or team’s specific workflow and is designed to find and track opportunities for record growth.
Our team consists of members: Business Systems Analyst, Technical Delivery Manager, Application Architect, Tech Leads, Developers, QA Engineers, and Designers (up to 20 people).
- At least 4-5 years of practical project management experience in the IT field;
- Ability to put into practice modern approaches to project management and quality control;
- Ability to manage a team of up to 15-20 members;
- Ability to understand customer’s requirements and transform them into the structured documents;
- Ability to speak the same language with all stakeholders, especially from the business side;
- Extensive background in developing and delivering complex projects throughout the lifecycle in various business domains;
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Architecture;
- Ability to motivate the project team and find an individual approach to each performer
- Be psychologically balanced and resistant to the fast-changing environment;
- Excellent team and communication skills;
- Proactive and self-motivated, getting things done;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving;
- Advanced level of English;
- Agile and Scrum, SAFE practices and previous experience with the US outsource projects are welcomed.
It will be a plus:
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent is a plus;
- Hands-on experience in software development/quality assurance/business analysis;
- Experience of work with enterprise-level companies.
- Responsible for successful project delivery;
- Set up and tailor delivery process;
- Help to define project scope, goals, and deliverables;
- Planning project resources;
- Assembling and leading project team up to 15-20 members;
- Create schedule and project timeline;
- Project estimation, time and scope management;
- Risk management;
- Implement and manage change when necessary;
- Ensure constant process improvement;
- Track deliverables;
- Monitor and report on project status;
- Resolve project issues;
- Ensure project and product quality as well as customer satisfaction.
- Interact with Lead Delivery Manager.
What we offer:
- Paid training programs and English language courses;
- Medical insurance and sports program compensation;
- PE and legal support;
- Work from home and support, etc.
Who we are:
We are TRINETIX — a dynamic, rapidly growing technology organization with approximately 600 representatives in Europe, the United States, and Ukraine, who bring their passion, skill & innovation to ensure our organization provides products that meet the needs of our partners and clients.
We offer IT solutions to business enterprises of various sizes and industries using the latest cutting-edge technologies. We assist our clients and partners in improving work processes, making them more efficient while keeping the essential objectives in focus. We serve and support various business entities, enterprises, and startups globally, to grow and stay competitive in the digital era. We achieve this incredibly important goal by efficiently implementing tech innovation, substantial professional expertise, and a solution-driven strategy.