If you’re an experienced Xamarin or an experienced .NET Software Developer with a strong desire to be innovative we would like to know you.
A company with offices all over the world, that owns a brand that brings together thousands of experts from independent companies providing services in audit, management, financial consulting.
If you have a desire to build environment for mostly mobile apps development and share own approaches with team-mates, then join one of the biggest Ukrainian Xamarin tight-knit team that consists of: Business Systems Analyst, Technical Delivery Manager, Application Architect, Developers (Backend, Frontend and Xamarin), QA Engineers and Designers (up to
• C# development/ASP.NET experience — 2+ years;
• Some mobile/apps development experience — the more the better!;
• Xamarin native, Xamarin Studio / Visual Studio, Xamarin SDK;
• Working part of an Agile — SCRUM team;
• Decision making;
• Creative thinking;
• Collaborative mindset;
• Knowledge of Mobile design principles, patterns, and best practices (will be a plus);
• Unit Tests writing (will be a plus).
• Ongoing upgrades and implementation of the existing Xamarin projects
• Mobile development for both iOS and Android using Xamarin.
• Possibility to obtain XAMARIN certificate paid by the company;
• High, timeous and pegged to the U.S. dollar salary;
• Comfortable and modern office stuffed with MacBooks, iMacs, iOS and Android devices;
• Paid training programs, language courses;
• Medical insurance, gym, lawyer support, etc.;
• Free parking spot at a guarded lot near the office;
• Jam-free roads to the office and back;
• Comfortable working hours
• Great team events;
• Travel discounts;
• Variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
We are Trinetix, one of the fastest growing technology companies on the market and unity of people with a passion for finding solutions and fulfilling business needs. If you share this passion, we invite you to join our team in order to tackle those challenges together. We promise you a productive working environment, smart and friendly colleagues, and plenty of tricky challenges to solve.