We are looking for a skilled QA Engineer willing to apply his current knowledge and skills and is inspired to discover new technologies.
You will be involved in innovative projects with the ability to take an active part in architectural decisions. The products will help to build different business solutions.
Ideal opportunity for Senior engineer to try the Lead role. Experienced Leads are very welcome too.
Your future dynamic and friendly teams (25-40 people and more) consists of: Developers (Back-end and Front-end), QA Engineers, Application Architect, Technical Delivery Managers and Business Systems Analysts.
- 3+ years of web applications testing
- Strong knowledge of software testing types and the ways to apply them
- Strong willingness to organize QA team processes
- Ability to set own tasks and organize work efficiently
- Experience in requirements analysis, effort estimating, and task scheduling
- Solid knowledge of client-server architecture and API
- Experience with testing Cloud-based, microservice solutions testing
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, investigate root causes of bugs
- Excellent communication skills, analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Intermediate level of English
- Experience with at least 1 task tracking tool (preferable TFS or Jira)
- Deep understanding of Agile Software Development methodology (SAFe in particular)
Nice to Have’s:
- Team Leadership experience
- Experience with performance/load testing
- Strong knowledge in Postman
- Experience with version control systems
- Basic knowledge of any programming language with engineering background.
- Basis test automation skills
Primary Job Duties:
- Perform manual testing of enterprise .NET applications with multiple web user interfaces
- Manage QA team
- Lead QA team
- Develop test cases, test scripts and acceptance criteria to ensure adequate test coverage
- Report bugs and discrepancies discovered to developers
- Ensure that the data in the testing database is accurate
- Paid training programs, language courses;
- Medical insurance, gym, lawyer support, etc.;
- Free parking spot at a guarded lot near the office;
- Wonderful office with the irresistible view;
- Jam-free roads to the office and back;
- Comfortable working hours 11-20;
- Great team events;
- Travel discounts;
- Variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
Who we are:
We are TRINETIX — a dynamic, rapidly growing technology organization with approximately 700 representatives in Europe, the United States, and Ukraine, who bring their passion, skill & innovation to ensure our organization provides products that meet the needs of our partners, and clients.
We offer IT solutions to business enterprises of various sizes and industries using the latest cutting edge technologies. We assist our clients and partners in improving work processes, making them more efficient, while keeping the essential objectives in focus. We serve and support various business entities, enterprises, and startups globally, to grow and stay competitive in the digital era. We achieve this incredibly important goal by efficiently implementing tech innovation, substantial professional expertise, and a solution-driven strategy.