We are looking for an experienced Application Architect to be a part of our Trinetix team.
You will be involved in an innovative project with the ability to take an active part in architectural decisions. The product will help to build different business solutions.
Your future dynamic and friendly team (25-30 people and more) consists of: Developers (Back-end and Front-end), QA Engineers, Application Architect, Technical Delivery Managers and Business Systems Analysts.
Our teams consist of: Technical Delivery Manager, Business Systems Analyst, Application Architect, Developers (dedicated FE and BE), QA Engineers and Designers (up to 50 people per team).
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience and solid portfolio;
- 1+ years of practical commercial architect experience/ technical lead experience;
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- Operational experience in delivering/running cloud managed services;
- Experience in communicating with stakeholders from USA and/or Europe;
- Understanding of Proof of Concept and Minimum Viable Product creation process;
- Hands-on experience of working in Agile environment;
Upper-intermediate level of English.
- NET, C#, .NET Core, WEB API etc.;
- DB MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.;
- Cloud platforms: Azure, AWS (would be a benefit);
- SOLID, OOD, OOA, OOP, Design Patterns;
- Deep understanding of SPA, SOA и REST, MSA Architecture;
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Angular, React.js;
- Expertise in ML/AI;Expertise in DevOps
- Development of high-level architecture vision/solution either for a product or specific feature;
- Reviewing and approval the architectural approach and technical solution with the customer;
- Project performance review;
- High-level estimating of the product/feature (if needed);
- Research of new and compare alternatives ways for the definition of the best variant for solution development;
- Collaboration with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements;
- Participation in daily standup, planning, demo, retrospective, and other project activities;
- The leadership of the technical changes in the product and flexibility of the system to satisfy the business requirements;
- Creating the development standards;
- Development and maintenance the architecture documentation;
- Define non-functional requirements;
- Technical monitoring and control of the development process;
- Take ownership for technical decisions;
- Regular communication on technical topics with a client;
- Drive resolution of technical issues;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Ability to integrate as a team player and work cross-functionally;
- Strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to conclude the root cause;
- Problem solving skills;
- Proactiveness and readiness for the changes;
- Ability to educate others;
- Curiosity in modern technologies and trends;
- Critical thinking;
What we offer:
- Paid training programs and English language courses;
- Medical insurance and sports program compensation;
- PE and legal support;
- Work from home with office essentials and support;
- Office availability upon request;
- Free parking onsite in a secure lot;
- Comfortable working hours;
- Travel discounts;
- Awesome team events and wide variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
Who we are:
We are TRINETIX — a dynamic, rapidly growing technology organization with approximately 600 representatives in Europe, the United States, and Ukraine, who bring their passion, skill & innovation to ensure our organization provides products that meet the needs of our partners, and clients.
We offer IT solutions to business enterprises of various sizes and industries using the latest cutting edge technologies. We assist our clients and partners in improving work processes, making them more efficient, while keeping the essential objectives in focus. We serve and support various business entities, enterprises, and startups globally, to grow and stay competitive in the digital era. We achieve this incredibly important goal by efficiently implementing tech innovation, substantial professional expertise, and a solution-driven strategy.