We are looking for a .Net Team Lead to join our team.
You will drive the team of developers and find a challenging work environment with smart, proactive colleagues, get opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
You’ll be working at the international projects for a company-provider of an audit, consulting and financial advisory from the USA.
The products we develop are: multiple types of systems (CRM, Security incident management, background investigation, etc.)
- C#/.NET 4.6+, Core 3.1 — 4+ years of experience;
- OOP — solid understanding of OO design principles and patterns;
- Web Development Backend — ASP.NET MVC, Web API, ADO.NET. Solid understanding of Web App lifecycle in different hosting environments, security, error handling;
- MS SQL Server, Development (T-SQL), My SQL — 4+ years of enterprise experience;
- Experience with Cloud — AWS must be, Azure is a plus;
- Agile Scrum/Kanban — 2+ unique projects.
- Lead a Back-end development team;
- Distribute the BE work on the project by assigning tasks between BE Engineers in the team, provide monitoring and control of development activities, provide BE status updates (when necessary), etc.;
- Motivate team members and participate in evaluation of their professional achievements and performance;
- Resolve conflicts among team members;
- Participate in groomings, estimation and planning sessions;
- Plan and implement change requests;
- Be accountable for new release deployments;
- Manage technical debt;
- Take part in code review and refactoring;
- Collaborate with other team members (incl. Front-end Team lead, TDM, BSA, Architect, etc.).
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- Ability and willingness to make decisions and take responsibility for them;
- Problem solving skills;
- Proactiveness and readiness for the changes;
- Client-oriented mindset;
- Ability to educate others;
- Curiosity in modern technologies and trends;
- Critical thinking and ability to understand business needs;
- Non-conflicting, but proficient in constructive confrontation.
What we offer:
- Paid training programs and English language courses;
- Medical insurance and sports program compensation;
- PE and legal support;
- Work from home with office essentials and support;
- Office availability upon request;
- Free parking onsite in a secure lot;
- Comfortable working hours;
- Travel discounts;
- Awesome team events and wide variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
Who we are:
We are TRINETIX — a dynamic, rapidly growing technology organization with approximately 600 representatives in Europe, the United States, and Ukraine, who bring their passion, skill & innovation to ensure our organization provides products that meet the needs of our partners, and clients.
We offer IT solutions to business enterprises of various sizes and industries using the latest cutting edge technologies. We assist our clients and partners in improving work processes, making them more efficient, while keeping the essential objectives in focus. We serve and support various business entities, enterprises, and startups globally, to grow and stay competitive in the digital era. We achieve this incredibly important goal by efficiently implementing tech innovation, substantial professional expertise, and a solution-driven strategy.