We are looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join our Trinetix team who will apply his current knowledge and skills and is inspired to discover new technologies.
You will be involved in an innovative project with the ability to take an active part in architectural decisions. The product will help to build different business solutions.
Your future dynamic and friendly team
● Professional experience: test techniques, artefacts, approaches and practices, SDLC, STLC;
● Experience with JS (Cypress.io);
● Strong understanding of CI/CD;
● Ability to work both in the team and independently;
● Intermediate English (communication with team, technical documentation writing);
● Experience with TypeScript;
● Experience with API level testing;
● Experience with Azure Devops;
● Experience with C#
● Experience with DB(MySQL);
● Experience with Docker;
● Ability to organize and start the automation testing process from scratch;
● Creating and support autotests;
● Running autotests;
● Analyzing and reporting the automation results;
● Planning of automation testing activities, requirements analysis;
● Supporting and developing existing automation framework;
● Collaborating with other team members (incl. Developers, TDM, BSA, Architect, Leads, other stakeholders etc.).
● Paid training programs and English language courses;
● Medical insurance and sports program compensation;
● PE and legal support;
● Work from home with office essentials and support;
● Office availability upon request;
● Free parking onsite in a secure lot;
● Comfortable working hours;
● Travel discounts;
● Awesome team events and a wide variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
We are TRINETIX — a dynamic, rapidly growing technology organization with approximately 600 representatives in Europe, the United States, and Ukraine, who bring their passion, skill & innovation to ensure our organization provides products that meet the needs of our partners, and clients.
We offer IT solutions to business enterprises of various sizes and industries using the latest cutting edge technologies. We assist our clients and partners in improving work processes, making them more efficient, while keeping the essential objectives in focus. We serve and support various business entities, enterprises, and startups globally, to grow and stay competitive in the digital era. We achieve this incredibly important goal by efficiently implementing tech innovation, substantial professional expertise, and a solution-driven strategy.