We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our team!
You’ll be working at the international projects for a company-provider of an audit, consulting and financial advisory from the USA.
The product we develop: a system for statistics data visualization for a big enterprise.
Our teams consist of: Technical Delivery Manager, Business Systems Analyst, Application Architect, Developers (dedicated FE and BE), QA Engineers and Designers (up to 15 people per team).
- 3+ years of testing (preferably web applications and at least 3 different projects);
- Firm understanding of QA methodologies;
- Experience in test document creation (at least test cases or check-lists in different formats, bug reports);
- Understanding of various browsers capabilities and limitations;
- Experience with API testing;
- Familiar with the structure of API requests;
- Understanding of server-client architecture;
- Excellent communication skills, analytical and troubleshooting abilities;
- Intermediate level of spoken English;
- Experience with at least 1 tracking tool (preferable TFS, VSTS or Jira);
- Experience in estimating test activities;
- Experience in participation on planning meetings;
- Understanding of Agile methodology.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Agile development practices;
- Experience with SQL.
- Testing application (manual);
- Requirement analysis (informal);
- Test documents creation (mostly test cases, check-lists);
- Report bugs and re-testing;
- Participation on planning and grooming meetings;
- Following agreed project standards;
- Track own test activities and progress on daily basis;
- Close cooperation with BSA, QA and dev teams;
What we offer:
- Paid training programs and English language courses;
- Medical insurance and sports program compensation;
- PE and legal support;
- Work from home with office essentials and support;
- Office availability upon request;
- Free parking onsite in a secure lot;
- Comfortable working hours;
- Travel discounts;
- Awesome team events and wide variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
Who we are:
We are Trinetix, one of the fastest growing technology companies on the market and unity of people with a passion for finding solutions and fulfilling business needs. If you share this passion, we invite you to join our team in order to tackle those challenges together. We promise you a productive working environment, smart and friendly colleagues, and plenty of tricky challenges to solve.