We are looking for an UX/UI professional with experience in enterprise design. As a trusted partner to Fortune 500 and other fast-growing companies around the globe, we deliver design services on a project-base, agency-style approach.
The ideal candidate will possess a natural artistic eye for detail, a curious mind, a struggle for perfection, out-of-the-box thinking and determination to do what’s best for the user, product and brand, even if that conflicts with personal preferences.
What you’ll do:
- You will work closely with project leads on a variety of projects bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities;
- You’ll apply user centered design methodologies to ensure your ideas are based on customer needs, and you’ll prepare research and testing, produce personas, map customer journeys, develop service blueprints, for complex products and services;
- Additionally, you’ll effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually, you’ll use a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc), you’ll use your narration and storytelling skills to bring product ideas to life, and you’ll construct quick interactive prototypes that illustrate your UX/UI design that presents a realistic feel of the intended experience;
- You’ll be expected to perform task analysis through information architecture, wireframes and user flows and validate it through usability testing, to lead usability testing sessions, consolidate findings and iteratively integrate into design solutions, and to mentor and support other team members;
- Your design decisions will be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.);
- You will facilitate a consistent brand experience, making the digital products a visual fit with all other channels;
- You’ll produce tangible results in a rapid and iterative way, you’ll work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented, and you’ll communicate the product’s vision to clients and customers.
- 4+ years relevant industry experience designing applications, experiences, websites, products and services that balance user needs, business objectives and technological constraints;
- Strong command of English (both verbal and written);
- Holistic and human centered approach to product and service design, from research and insight generation to concept to deliverable;
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) with the ability to be a thought partner/coach to clients and internal team;
- Experience mentoring designers and other members of a cross-functional team;
- Experience with Agile, Lean UX software development processes and methodologies;
- Self-organized and structured, with the ability to define your own tasks;
- Able to function, adapt and succeed in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to conduct user research through interviews, analysis, surveys, usability tests, etc.;
- Outstanding design skills in visual and interaction design, information architecture skills, and interactive prototyping, understanding of digital accessibility, understanding of Design systems;
- Advance to art director, project lead, or team lead positions.
What we offer:
- Paid training programs and English language courses;
- Medical insurance and sports program compensation;
- PE and legal support;
- Work from home with office essentials and support;
- Office availability upon request.
Who we are:
We are TRINETIX — a dynamic, rapidly growing technology organization with approximately 600 representatives in Europe, the United States, and Ukraine, who bring their passion, skill & innovation to ensure our organization provides products that meet the needs of our partners, and clients.
We offer IT solutions to business enterprises of various sizes and industries using the latest cutting edge technologies. We assist our clients and partners in improving work processes, making them more efficient, while keeping the essential objectives in focus. We serve and support various business entities, enterprises, and startups globally, to grow and stay competitive in the digital era. We achieve this incredibly important goal by efficiently implementing tech innovation, substantial professional expertise, and a solution-driven strategy.