We are looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer to join our team!
You’ll be working on international projects for a company-provider of an audit, consulting and financial advisory from the USA.
The product we develop: a booking system that enables office place and meeting room organization.
Our teams consist of: Technical Delivery Manager, Business Systems Analyst, Application Architect, Developers (dedicated FE and BE), QA Engineers and Designers (up to 20 people per team).
- 2+ year of experience working in a DevOps role (having several years of previous experience as a systems engineer);
- Experience with CI/CD DevOps practice (SDLC, canary deployment ect.);
- Strong knowledge of PowerShell, Azure DevOps ymal pipelines;
- Experience with Azure cloud providers, hands on experience with PaaS, IaC, managed resources Azure — ARM templates, Application Insights, Key vault, App Service, Service Fabric;
- English — Intermediate.
Will be a plus:Experience of work with AWS — CloudFormation, Cloud Watch, Secret Manager, Lambda, API gateway.
- Working as a part of the team to boost DevOps practices within a development process;
- Automatization of project infrastructure deployment in Azure cloud;
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of our CI/CD pipeline;
- Develop the monitoring architecture and implement monitoring systems, dashboards, escalations, and alerts;
- Active participation in the tools creation for automatization of all development process stages;
- Participation in planning and standardization of the infrastructure for a new project (there is a probability of old one’s migration);
- Paid training programs, language courses;
- Medical insurance, gym, lawyer support, etc.;
- Free parking spot at a guarded lot near the office;
- Jam-free roads to the office and back;
- Comfortable working hours;
- Great team events;
- Travel discounts;
- Business trips abroad (US);
- Variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
Who we are:
We are Trinetix, one of the fastest-growing technology companies on the market and a community of people with a passion for finding solutions and fulfilling business needs. If you share this passion, we invite you to join our team to tackle those challenges together. We promise you a productive working environment, stylish office with a creative and inspiring atmosphere, smart and friendly colleagues, and plenty of tricky challenges.