We are looking for a talented interface designer to join our inhouse design team. You will be taking the core part in projects along with the Product Owner which includes research, prototyping, creation of the visual solutions and overseeing the implementation of the projects. Our team is pursuing the following industries (but not limited to): Professional Services including Financial and Accounting web and mobile applications; Digital Services: Human Resources, Remote work, Productivity related projects; Ecommerce; Logistics and Transportation and more.
- Figma knowledge including experience in components, libraries, design systems on an advanced level;
- Board collaboration/mind mapping tools experience (we use Miro, MindNode and relevant software);
- Basic knowledge of HCD, UCD and other methodologies;
- Basic experience in usability testing and analytics tools;
- UI animation experience will be a plus.
- Be ready to share and follow the team’s values and principles;
- Ability to independently fulfil tasks, make informed decisions and take responsibility for them
- Provide meaningful reasoning for the design solutions;
- Make and receive productive feedback according to nonviolent communication principles;
- Passionate to learn and try new ideas;
- Be flexible and adaptive to a situatevely fast paced environment;
- Be proactive, positive and upbeat, with a sense of ownership.
Portfolio with strong visual cases will be a plus.
- English: Intermediate+ / B1+ (all of our clients speak English and our designers often participate in conversations with them);
- Be able to read technical documentation and write design specifications.
- Setting up local design tasks for self-management and solving design tasks;
- Design process and document ownership on the project in alignment with the team’s workflow;
- Taking part in an analysis stage and testing;
- Creation of a UX architecture for projects;
- Participation in email threads and client calls;
- Active collaboration with the design, development, strategy and other teams;
- Preparation of the design deliverables for the development team.
What we offer:
- Team of talented and appreciative open-minded professionals;
- Regular feedback and health checks;
- Medical insurance and sports program compensation;
- Paid English language courses;
- Private Entrepreneur and legal support;
- Due to quarantine restrictions, we currently work from home with office essentials and support;
- Kyiv office availability upon request;
- Shifted working hours (11am—8pm).
We are TRINETIX — a dynamic, rapidly growing technology organization with approximately 600 representatives in Europe, the United States, and Ukraine, who bring their passion, skill & innovation to ensure our organization provides products that meet the needs of our partners, and clients.
We offer IT solutions to business enterprises of various sizes and industries using the latest cutting edge technologies. We assist our clients and partners in improving work processes, making them more efficient, while keeping the essential objectives in focus. We serve and support various business entities, enterprises, and startups globally, to grow and stay competitive in the digital era. We achieve this incredibly important goal by efficiently implementing tech innovation, substantial professional expertise, and a solution-driven strategy.