We are seeking a highly skilled UI/UX Designer to join our team! The ideal candidate will possess a natural artistic eye for detail, a curious mind, a fire for perfection, out-of-the-box thinking. Experience working in agile teams, with developers, other UI/UX designers and copywriters to concept, design, create and build web application UI. You understand the differences between UI and UX design. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction
- At least 2 years of experience with design software and wireframe tools. Candidate will need to submit a portfolio of professional design projects that include work with web/mobile applications;
- Demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces for complex internal systems;
- Outstanding design skills in visual and interaction design, information architecture skills, and interactive prototyping, understanding of digital accessibility;
- A well-developed eye for detail;
- Experience in collaboration with design and developer teams;
- An ability to effectively manage time and deadlines across multiple workstreams;
- At least Intermediate level of English;
Will be a plus:
- Work closely with project leads to complete the information architecture and interface development processes;
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods;
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.);
- Facilitate a consistent brand experience, making the digital products a visual fit with all other channels;
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards. Stay current with UI market trends and have a keen sense where the UI you design should fall between cutting edge and conservative design.;
What we offer:
- Paid training programs and English language courses;
- Medical insurance and sports program compensation;
- PE and legal support;
- Temporary work from home with office essentials and support;
- Office availability upon request.
Who we are:
We are TRINETIX — a dynamic, rapidly growing technology organization with approximately 600 representatives in Europe, the United States, and Ukraine, who bring their passion, skill & innovation to ensure our organization provides products that meet the needs of our partners, and clients.
We offer IT solutions to business enterprises of various sizes and industries using the latest cutting edge technologies. We assist our clients and partners in improving work processes, making them more efficient, while keeping the essential objectives in focus. We serve and support various business entities, enterprises, and startups globally, to grow and stay competitive in the digital era. We achieve this incredibly important goal by efficiently implementing tech innovation, substantial professional expertise, and a solution-driven strategy.