We’re expanding our team and looking for a skilled Big Data Engineer who will accomplish a team for our American client. As a member of the Experimentation group, you will partner with a diverse team of experts across technology, business, and data science to mature the company’s culture of experimentation.
We’re looking for someone with solid experience and understanding of big data technologies. In this role, you will be responsible for ingesting a high volume of data and transforming them into outputs to accelerate decision-making.
- BS+ in computer science or equivalent experience;
- Firm knowledge of SQL (Spark SQL, Presto);
- 3+ years of experience with Python or another object-oriented programming language;
- Knowledge of cloud computing (AWS, Azure, or GCP);
- Data modeling and managing data transformation jobs with high volume and timing requirements experience;
- Experience with PySpark or another JVM-based data processing tool;
- Profound skill to collaborate with cross functional teams, including communicating effectively with people of varying levels of technical knowledge;
- Enthusiasm for the job as it is one of our main goals.
- Building highly scalable pipelines to process high-volume experiment data for reporting and analytics consumption;
- Designing data assets that support experimental and organizational processes, and are efficient and easy to work with;
- Close cooperation with engineers, data scientists, product managers, and business teams to make sure data products are aligned with organizational needs;
- Collaboration with data scientists to research and implement statistical techniques in a low-latency, scalable fashion;
- Partnering with the ML platform team to build tooling around experimentation.
What we offer:
- Paid training programs and English language courses;
- Medical insurance and sports program compensation;
- PE and legal support;
- Work from home with office essentials and support;
- Office availability upon request;
- Free parking onsite in a secure lot;
- Comfortable working hours;
- Travel discounts;
- Awesome team events and wide variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
Who we are:
We are TRINETIX — a dynamic, rapidly growing technology organization with approximately 600 representatives in Europe, the United States, and Ukraine, who bring their passion, skill & innovation to ensure our organization provides products that meet the needs of our partners, and clients.
We offer IT solutions to business enterprises of various sizes and industries using the latest cutting edge technologies. We assist our clients and partners in improving work processes, making them more efficient, while keeping the essential objectives in focus. We serve and support various business entities, enterprises, and startups globally, to grow and stay competitive in the digital era. We achieve this incredibly important goal by efficiently implementing tech innovation, substantial professional expertise, and a solution-driven strategy.