Trinetix Recruitment Team is looking for IT Recruiter to join our friendly and energetic environment.
- At least 1 year of experience as an IT Recruiter;
- Understanding of common search techniques;
- Successful experience of closing technical positions of middle and senior levels;
- Understanding of IT market and basic knowledge of technologies/tools/approaches;
- Experience with Recruitment ATS will be a plus
- Good communication skills;
- Intermediate level of English;
- Friendly person willing to learn and grow in recruitment :);
- Leading the full recruitment cycle resulting in successful job-offering and contract signing;
- Participating in Recruitment Scrum-meetings;
- Preparing pitching job descriptions;
- Searching for candidates on assigned positions (middle/senior level);
- Writing candidate evaluation form after HR Interview conducted;
- Internal candidates database maintenance;
- Providing timely feedback on interview results to candidates;
What we offer:
- Paid training programs and English language courses;
- Medical insurance and sports program compensation;
- PE and legal support;
- Work from home with office essentials and support;
- Office availability upon request;
- Free parking onsite in a secure lot;
- Comfortable working hours;
- Travel discounts;
- Awesome team events and wide variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
Who we are:
We are TRINETIX — a dynamic, rapidly growing technology organization with approximately 600 representatives in Europe, the United States, and Ukraine, who bring their passion, skill & innovation to ensure our organization provides products that meet the needs of our partners, and clients.
We offer IT solutions to business enterprises of various sizes and industries using the latest cutting edge technologies. We assist our clients and partners in improving work processes, making them more efficient, while keeping the essential objectives in focus. We serve and support various business entities, enterprises, and startups globally, to grow and stay competitive in the digital era. We achieve this incredibly important goal by efficiently implementing tech innovation, substantial professional expertise, and a solution-driven strategy.