As a Digital Adoption Manager, you will be leading the WalkMe initiative, you will work closely with clients throughout the organization, including operations, to develop and execute a holistic strategy based on value and impact with a strong focus on User Experience.
If you are not familiar with the WalkMe product at all, we’ll quickly teach and provide you with all needed materials to make sure you’re confident in your position.
- Partner with business stakeholders across the company to understand individual department and company goals/initiatives and assess the correlated digital adoption challenges;
- Research and think analytically about strategy and solutions, and subsequently initiate dialogue with stakeholders about execution of digital readiness and adoption;
- Assess needs and use cases, quickly design impactful and creative solutions, measure results, and iterate and improve to drive optimal outcomes;
- Collaborate with business, technical and creative partners to ensure timely delivery of software readiness, communications and training;
- Measure and evaluate the impact of solutions developed against KPIs set forth to drive ROI back to the business;
- Seek feedback and obtain consensus across stakeholders from project initiation through final approval;
- Manage a small-medium sized team of full-time dedicated resources in order to disseminate product knowledge, assist with technical hang-ups, assist with prioritization and assignment of project-based initiatives
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to facilitate leadership discussions and build consensus around a strategic direction;
- UX/UI Middle+ Level is required;
- HTML, CSS, jQuery experience — basic level is required;
- Possess and obtain expertise related to driving adoption with digital user experience journeys;
- Ability to prioritize and implement projects from multiple clients;
- Ability to understand technical possibilities and limitations of the tools at your disposal in order to troubleshoot and maintain implementations over time;
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment and multitask/prioritize a workload of competing priorities;
- Ability to independently manage several projects simultaneously and operate under tight deadlines;
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail;
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills to present findings and recommendations to stakeholders;
- WalkMe experience is an advantage, although not required;
- Excellent Quick learning and ability to adapt new technologies;
- 1-3 years of implementation or professional services experience at a SaaS company;
- Advanced + spoken and written of English
- The flexibility to work remotely;
- A structured growth plan for sales career development;
- Paid training programs and English language courses;
- Medical insurance and sports program compensation;
- PE and legal support;
- Work from home with office essentials and support;
- Office availability upon request;
- Free parking onsite in a secure lot;
- Comfortable working hours;
- Travel discounts;
- Awesome team events and wide variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
Who we are:
We are TRINETIX — a dynamic, rapidly growing technology organization with approximately 600 representatives in Europe, the United States, and Ukraine, who bring their passion, skill & innovation to ensure our organization provides products that meet the needs of our partners, and clients.
We offer IT solutions to business enterprises of various sizes and industries using the latest cutting edge technologies. We assist our clients and partners in improving work processes, making them more efficient, while keeping the essential objectives in focus. We serve and support various business entities, enterprises, and startups globally, to grow and stay competitive in the digital era. We achieve this incredibly important goal by efficiently implementing tech innovation, substantial professional expertise, and a solution-driven strategy.