We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join our Trinetix team.
You’ll be working at the international projects for a company-provider of an audit, consulting and financial advisory from the USA.
We follow Agile principles and are organized in Scrum Teams across the development lifecycle.
Our team consists of: Technical Delivery Manager, Business Systems Analyst, Application Architect, Developers, QA Engineers and Designers (up to 25 people).
- 2+ years of experience in Business Analyst role;
- Ability to work with large volumes of raw information in order to create documentation for development;
- Attention to details and desire to create an order in documentation;
- Knowledge of the theory in the field of business analysis;
- Understanding of work specifics with customers of the American market;
- Excellent English;
- Ability to speak the same language with customers, developers and designers;
- Knowledge of SCRUM and BABOK techniques;
- Strong problem-solving and facilitation skills;
- Self-development and constant learning in the field of business analysis;
- Scrum Master experience is a plus.
- Close cooperation with the development and design team;
- Constant communication with the customer for the purpose to formulate or specify the existing requirements from the stage of project kick-off to support;
- Support and creation of documentation for the team and customer (Detailed User Stories, Use Cases, nFRs, Flowcharts, UML charts, etc);
- Validation of mockups with the design team;
- Participation in project coordination: estimation, planning and execution control of the project;
- Participation in testing scenarios creation, test cases review, user acceptance testing (UAT);
- Daily Scrum meetings participation;
- Preparation and conduction of Demo meetings.
What we offer:
- Paid training programs and English language courses;
- Medical insurance and sports program compensation;
- PE and legal support;
- Work from home with office essentials and support;
- Office availability upon request;
- Free parking onsite in a secure lot;
- Comfortable working hours;
- Travel discounts;
- Awesome team events and wide variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
Who we are:
We are TRINETIX — a dynamic, rapidly growing technology organization with approximately 600 representatives in Europe, the United States, and Ukraine, who bring their passion, skill & innovation to ensure our organization provides products that meet the needs of our partners, and clients.
We offer IT solutions to business enterprises of various sizes and industries using the latest cutting edge technologies. We assist our clients and partners in improving work processes, making them more efficient, while keeping the essential objectives in focus. We serve and support various business entities, enterprises, and startups globally, to grow and stay competitive in the digital era. We achieve this incredibly important goal by efficiently implementing tech innovation, substantial professional expertise, and a solution-driven strategy.