We are looking for a strong QA Engineer to join our Trinetix Team to work on a web project within big Agile development team. Working closely with the developers, you will contribute to best practices throughout the development lifecycle and advise the right approach to help the business reach its goal.
- 2+ years of testing (preferably web applications and at least 2 different projects);
- Firm understanding of QA methodologies;
- Experience in test document creation (test cases, check-lists);
- Understanding of various browsers capabilities and limitations;
- Working knowledge of SQL;
- Excellent communication skills, analytical and troubleshooting abilities;
- Intermediate level of spoken English;
- Experience with at least 1 task tracking tool (preferable TFS or Jira);
- Understanding of Agile methodology.
- Testing application (manual): web and mobile;
- Requirement analysis (informal);
- Test documents creation (mostly test cases, check-lists);
- Report bugs and re-testing;
- Participation on planning and grooming meetings;
- Following agreed project standards;
- Track own test activities and progress on daily basis;
- Close cooperation with BSA and dev team.
- Paid training programs, language courses;
- Medical insurance, gym, lawyer support, etc.;
- Free parking spot at a guarded lot near the office;
- Jam-free roads to the office and back;
- Comfortable working hours 11-20;
- Great team events;
- Travel discounts;
- Variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
Who we are:
We are Trinetix, one of the fastest growing technology companies on the market and unity of people with a passion for finding solutions and fulfilling business needs. If you share this passion, we invite you to join our team in order to tackle those challenges together. We promise you a productive working environment, smart and friendly colleagues, and plenty of tricky challenges to solve.