We are looking for an experienced Application Architect to be a part of our Trinetix team for digital transformation projects.
You’ll be working at the international project for a company-provider of an audit, consulting and financial advisory from the USA.
Our teams consist of: Technical Delivery Manager, Business Systems Analyst, Application Architect, Developers (dedicated FE and BE), QA Engineers and Designers (up to 20 people per team).
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience and solid portfolio;
- 1+ years of practical architect experience;
- Understanding of Proof of Concept and Minimum Viable Product creation process;
- Understanding of Agile principles;
- Strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills;
- Advanced level of English.
- .NET, C#, .NET Core, WEB API, MVC, ReactJS etc.;
- DB MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.;
- Cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP;
- SOLID, OOD, OOA, OOP, Design Patterns;
- Deep understanding of SPA, SOA и REST, MSA Architecture;
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Java;
- Experience with Node.js, Angular.
- Development of high-level architecture vision either for a product or specific feature;
- Reviewing and approval the architectural approach and technical solution with the customer;
- Architecture review;
- Project performance review;
- High-level estimating of the product/feature (if needed);
- Research of new and compare alternatives ways for the definition of the best variant for solution development;
- Collaboration with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements;
- Participation in the planning and design of the solution from the draft;
- Participation in daily standup, planning, demo, retrospective, and other project activities;
- The leadership of the technical changes in the product and flexibility of the system to satisfy the business requirements;
- Creating the development standards;
- Control of the implementation process;
- Development and maintenance the architecture documentation.
- Paid training programs, language courses;
- Medical insurance, gym, lawyer support, etc.;
- Free parking spot at a guarded lot near the office;
- Jam-free roads to the office and back;
- Comfortable working hours;
- Great team events;
- Travel discounts;
- Business trips abroad (US);
- Variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
Who we are:
We are Trinetix, one of the fastest-growing technology companies on the market and a community of people with a passion for finding solutions and fulfilling business needs. If you share this passion, we invite you to join our team to tackle those challenges together. We promise you a productive working environment, stylish office with creative and inspiring atmosphere, smart and friendly colleagues, and plenty of tricky challenges.