We are seeking for highly skilled SQL Developer to build, maintain and enhance databases for the customized audit system of client properties.
Our team consists of members (.NET, Front-End Devs, QAs) that work cooperatively in a professional environment that encourages proactivity, positive attitude and collaboration. We provide mentoring to support professional development along with an opportunity to work independently and contribute new ideas.
- 3+ years of database development experience;
- DB Schema Design experience;
- Experience in writing, maintaining and optimizing stored procedures and functions using T-SQL;
- Experience in working with user defined functions and triggers;
- Experience in working with SQL Server 2012, +... 2016.
- Experience in working closely with .Net development team (will be a plus);
- Experience with Agile development practices (will be a plus);
- Experience in working with TFS (will be a plus).
- Development and analysis of database objects;
- Data modeling, database optimization, supporting data migration process;
- Understanding and implementation of schemas, interpreting and writing complex code;
- Optimization of queries and stored procedures in high-load multi-user environment
- Cooperation with a team of .NET Developers and QAs.
- Paid training programs, language courses;
- Medical insurance, gym, lawyer support, etc.;
- Free parking spot at a guarded lot near the office;
- Wonderful office with the irresistible view;
- Jam-free roads to the office and back;
- Comfortable working hours 11-20;
- Great team events;
- Travel discounts;
- Variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
Who we are:
We are Trinetix, one of the fastest-growing technology companies on the market and a community of people with a passion for finding solutions and fulfilling business needs. If you share this passion, we invite you to join our team to tackle those challenges together. We promise you a productive working environment, stylish office with a creative and inspiring atmosphere, smart and friendly colleagues, and plenty of tricky challenges.