Trinetix Xamarin Team is looking for a DevOps Engineer to help further Trinetix’ competitive edge at continuous development of the proprietary environment for B2B mobile products.
That role in baseline belongs to distributed DevOps Team, and is fully responsible for the design, implementation and deployment of variety of high availability of business solutions in the scalable geo-distributed cloud environment .
The DevOps Engineer collaborates with technical members of client teams, development teams, system engineers in order to build sustainable cloud solutions that will meet operational goals for high availability, performance, stability, security, and cost efficiency.
The role includes but is not limited to the following:
● Сonfigure AWS CloudFormation templates for new products
● Сonfigure build and release pipelines for cloud solutions
● Monitor and support the deployment of cloud applications
● Configure build and release pipelines for mobile applications
● Respond to service requests in your team’s queue
● Contribute to documentation
● Tech documentation maintenance
● 2+ years of experience in DevOps role
● Good understanding of CI/CD principles
● 1+ year of experience with Infrastructure as Code, Amazon AWS, AWS Cloud Formation templates
● Good understanding of Cloud Applications Architecture and components
○ AWS Compute (EC2, ECS, Lambda)
○ AWS Database
○ AWS Security & Identity
○ AWS Resource Management (Auto Scaling, CloudWatch)
● Networking skills (TCP/IP, DNS, Load-balancers, VNet, PKI (TLS), network security, etc)
● Experience with YAML build pipelines, PowerShell and Bash scripting
● Microsoft Azure DevOps experience with build and release pipelines
● Microsoft Azure Services infrastructure and configuration
● Azure Resource Manager Templates
● Experience with F5 Networks
● Experience with Python
● Mobile platform experience
● Paid training programs, English courses
● Medical insurance, gym, lawyer support
● Office with the irresistible view;
● Some great to some outstanding team events
● Paid parking
Trinetix Xamarin Team is by far the largest one in Ukraine and at our company. We boast about being the first development team with unique culture of relationships built internally and shared then across the rest of the company — people respect our qualities and knowledge we carry on and spread by sharing with TX Community. Working with us is an aspiring opportunity for many talented youngsters and established professionals. Well, now, for the lack of a better word — apply!