On behalf of Tres Commas client we are looking for PHP Team Lead.
The main responsibilities are to build up the right capabilities in the technical people, equipping them with the skills, tools, and standard approaches to deliver functional excellence.
● At least 5 years of experience in using PHP programming language;
● Good experience on Multi-Threading, concurrency and collections;
● Experience with building RESTful microservices;
● Strong experience developing against relational databases;
● Proven ability to use Git version control;
● Solid foundation in computer science with strong competency in data structures, algorithms, databases, and object-oriented software design;
● Understanding of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Driven Development;
● Agile software development experience;
● A constant will to learn;
● An advocate of team collaboration;
● Good communication skills — ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English language;
● Provide technical leadership for the team members.
● Collaborate closely with product owners to apply your expertise and feed back into their plans.
● Foster a culture of code review, implement coding standards and promote software quality practices.
● Ensure new developers take on relevant standards and policies.
● Accountable for recruitment, development and retention of technical resources including career pathway development for all technical squad members.
● Provide and apply effective performance management processes and mechanisms in increasing squad performance.
● Create an inclusive environment where team members have freedom and safety to innovate, experiment, and learn from failure.
● Provide open and effective communication channels.
● Recruit, retention and overall onboarding process for all Squad level technical members.
● Provide effective career development for all Squad level technical members.
● Work as part of a Scrum team along with the Scrum Master, Product Owner to design, decompose, implement, and release high end systems.
● Design and implement new features and enhance existing functionalities according to business specifications.
Would be a plus:
● Previous experience in leading technical teams;
● Experience with Payment Gateway technology;
● Experience with AWS and/or cloud computing;
● DevOps knowledge, containerization experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
What we offer:
● Product company with a long-term and clear vision;
● 21 working days paid annual leave and paid sick leave;
● A friendly and cheerful team that will always lend a hand and make a joke;
● Tasks that are interesting to work on and that will help you become better as a professional;
● Excellent opportunities and prospects for professional grows;
● Corporate events;
● Competitive salary;
● Work from anywhere — remote.
We are open to cooperating with everyone!