On behalf of the Tres Commas client, we are looking for a talented Solution Architect. The candidate will be an integral part of the team, working on next-generation payment gateway technology with a focus on security, efficiency, and performance.
• Define a solution architecture guided by the architectural drivers such as business and functional requirements, constraints, and quality attributes
• Ensuring best practices and standards, keeping up to date with technology trends
• Define architecture strategies, standards, processes, patterns, technologies and tools
• Analyze possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope.
• Creation of PoC projects and prototypes for the implementation of new technologies
• Take an active part in decision-making regarding further architecture development
• Reengineer, document, review, and analyze solution architectures using trade-off analysis methodology and other qualitative and quantitative methods of analysis
• Provide mentorship, technical expertise and recommendations on the current and emerging strategies and platform trends to the development teams
• Guiding the development team, conducting workshops and training sessions
• Develop and maintain technical documentation
• Strong knowledge of integration patterns and implementations
• Experience in building scalable microservice-based architecture
• Strong knowledge and experience in AWS technology, serverless and microservice patterns
• Strong knowledge in Computer Science: data types, data structures, algorithms
What we offer:
● Product company with a long-term and clear vision;
● 21 working days of paid annual leave, paid sick leave;
● A friendly and cheerful team that will always lend a hand and make a joke;
● Tasks that are interesting to work on and that will help you become better as a professional;
● Excellent opportunities and prospects for professional growth;
● Corporate events;
● Competitive salary;
● Work from anywhere — remote.
We are open to cooperating with everyone!