TRENDFORMER is an innovative product company because we don’t just make toys. We create new products and experiences for entertainment and self-expression, devices that release and develop the natural creative potential in every human being.
At TRENDFORMER we’re changing the face of play.
The professional and creative team of the Company has created and brought to the international market its own unique products under the brands PIXIO (pixio.site) and HEY CLAY (hey-clay.com). Our products are successfully sold in more than 20 countries. They aimed to spark creative potential and take on a fantastic journey of discovery and crafts, entertain and develop children through play.
We’re looking for people who are ready to be team players to achieve goals and have fun doing it.
We are currently searching for a Chief Commercial Officer to join our team.
The main task is to develop and strengthen the market positions of brands and increase sales. To do this, our CCO:
- Develops and implements sales strategy and policies;
- Manages company sales in channels: B2B, B2C, e-commerce, licensing campaigns;
- Ensures the implementation of planned indicators for turnover and profitability;
- Creates systems of effective interaction with related structural divisions;
- Develops strategic and operational goals for the sales team;
- Implements a system of motivation and performance indicators for subordinate personnel;
- Develops and implements procedures for regulations and business processes;
- Manages the sales department team, manages the development of employees;
- Participates in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the effectiveness of trade marketing activities;
- Prepares and analyzes reports, and controls contractual obligations and financial discipline.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has at least 4 years of experience in a similar position in an international company or in a local company operating in foreign markets;
- Has a proven experience in sales to the markets of Europe, the USA;
- Has a proven experience with all these channels: B2B, B2C, e-commerce;
- Has a proven experience with selling licensing programs;
- Able to work with a large amount of information in multitasking mode;
- Has an experience in project and team management;
- Has an advanced level of English (both spoken and written).
- Create innovative products with us. Products with impact. Products that kids love;
- Competitive salary;
- Open door policy;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Remote work or the possibility of working from the office;
- Corporate rest and informal communication.
Join us! We’re waiting for you.