We are looking for a talented developer to join the Trementum team. Our projects:
- system to monitor social media platforms’ moderation efficiency
- research data visualisations for Cambridge University: ccaf.io
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing web applications using the Vue.js framework and related tools and libraries in collaboration with the backend developer.
- Contributing to the core of the analytics system together with backend developer, CTO and analysts.
- Working with a team of analysts and data scientists to produce data-driven research.
- MongoDB or other non-relational DBs
Good to have:
- Experience with Big Data stack
- Python (scientific libraries, Flask)
- Experience building social media analytics tools
- Elasticsearch (ELK)