— Software engineer with 5+ years of experience, Familiarity with at least one programming language (C, Java, NodeJs, React)
— Practical experience to implement WebRTC solutions withmedia server is required (Janus, Jitsi,OpenTokor something like that)
— Working knowledge in FFMPEG, JS video players
— Strong in audio/video muxing, streaming codecs, and streaming protocols
— Understanding of networking — NAT, device discovery, tunnels, WebSockets, DNS, proxies
— Passion for video streaming technology
— Able to run and monitor streams ensuring transmission quality
— Experience building large scale video streaming solutions
— Expertise with video quality measurement (psnr, ssim, vmaf, movie, ...)
• competitive & performance based salary
• regular transparent performance & career development reviews
• easy touch with Technical leaders and CEO, any bureaucracy
• flexible schedule (workday start from 8 to 11)
• growing corporate library of latest business literature + corporate bookcrossing
• in-company mentorship by technologies & knowledge sharing system
• opportunity to be a mentor if you consider yourself a strong expert
• comprehensive English learning courses with fun native speaker
• opportunity to buy a laptop with payment by instalments
• 24 vacation days & paid sick-leaves
• health insurance (35% coverage in first six months and 100% after)
• spacious and comfortable office (loft style) with cozy terraces around office at Pechersk (10 minutes walk from the Arsenalna station)
You will be working on the audio/video streaming components of our platforms. You will be enhancing and optimizing audio/video streaming pipelines delivering great user experiences to our customers. You’ll be responsible for the development of low latency video streaming solutions. Ensure good video playback in unreliable network conditions.
The ideal candidate will have practical experience developing video streaming systems. We are looking for someone who is passionate about video streaming and enjoys digging into complex problems.
Project & product:
Several projects in e-learning, telemedicine, video conference, and entertainment fields in the US and EC
Senior mobile engineer (Android + iOS), middle FullStack engineer, DevOps, BA/PM.
Remote part-time job 4 hours per day.
Technical part: skype tech interview with CTO + senior engineer (1st step)
Soft skills part: final interview with core team (2nd step)