• At least 3 years work experience with C/C++, Python (scikit-learn, numpy, pandas, matplotlib)
• Strong knowledge of programming techniques and algorithms especially for parallel architectures
• Strong mathematical fundamentals, including linear algebra and numerical methods
• OpenCV, Tensorflow, Keras, Machine Learning algorithms, video processing, image processing
• Understanding of deep neural network architecture
• English — Upper-intermediate (written and verbal)
• Experience with parallel programming, ideally CUDA
• Experience with video streaming
• Experience with object detection and tracking
• Experience with NVIDIA SDK
• Understanding of embedded architectures
• Experience with stereovision and 3d reconstruction
• competitive & performance based salary
• regular transparent performance & career development reviews
• easy touch with Technical leaders and CEO, any bureaucracy
• flexible schedule (workday start from 8 to 11)
• growing corporate library of latest business literature + corporate bookcrossing
• in-company mentorship by technologies & knowledge sharing system
• opportunity to be a mentor if you consider yourself a strong expert
• comprehensive English learning courses with fun native speaker
• opportunity to buy a laptop with payment by instalments
• abroad business trips to customer (Sweden)
• 24 vacation days & paid sick-leaves
• health insurance (35% coverage in first six months and 100% after)
• spacious and comfortable office (loft style) with cozy terraces around office at Pechersk (10 minutes walk from the Arsenalna station)
• participate in development efforts estimation procedures
• suitable application architecture & technologies selection
• to indicate and solve conflict situations in time
• readiness to solve issues that came up
Project & customer:
Financial mature startup from Sweden. Product is a sports game for children and adolescents that promotes a healthy and athletic lifestyle.
Development team — Senior Computer Vision and Senior Unity engineers in Kiev office, senior Front-end engineer and CTO in Sweden office. We will build close relationships with the Stockholm team with frequent visits onsite.
Stage of development:
Sport game written in React Native to switch to Unity technology from scratch.
Full-time working day in our Kyiv office (Pechersk, 10 minutes walking from metro) with flexible hours and remote work possibility.
Technical and soft skills part (stage 1): short skype-interview with CEO.
Technical and soft skills part (stage 2): skype-interview with customer.
Soft skills part (final stage): interview in Kyiv office with core team (CEO, COO, HR).