• 5+ years of experience
• Technical background as Developer / DevOps engineer
• A deep technical understanding of ELK stack
• Experience with a range of other AWS services such as RDS (Postgres and/or MySQL), Redshift, SQS, Cloudwatch, etc
• Knowledge of Software Engineering and Architectural Principles and methods;
• Familiarity with networking technologies;
• Strong communication and organization skills, with attention to detail and must be able to multi-task.
• Good command of English
• Knowledge of modern security issues, including authentication and authorization.
• We know for sure that there are no such cookies in the world that can substitute the good paycheck :), so we provide competitive salaries according to the level of your skills.
• Interesting projects.
Being a product company, we can ensure that you will be working on a challenging and interesting project (architecture-wise and functionality-wise). This way you will grow your expertise and develop a lot of new professional skills. All our projects are long-term.
• Flexible working schedule.
We have a flexible
• Friendly team of professionals.
One of our top priorities is creating a welcoming atmosphere throughout the company
• Fully paid sick leave and vacation days (20 working days per year).
• Compensation of the tax payments.
• Incentives for creative ideas.
TransientAccess provides zero trust network access to internal applications deployed in corporate networks, private clouds or data centers. It allows IT teams to build highly granular access policies and connects authorized users with resources (i.e. apps) without exposing them to the Internet. It ensures that authenticated users and enterprises apps are connected in a cloaked ephemeral network, invisible to attackers targeting them.