Play.Works is looking for a highly creative, experienced, talented, and passionate graphic designer to join us in creating beautiful games, user interface designs and promotions for our casual games and video channels distributed on millions of Smart TV and connected TV devices worldwide.
Design game, game and other product user interfaces, promotions, logos, skins, imagery for video animation, prototypes, slides and mockups, apps, websites and company promotions. Graphic Designer shall at times work from robust source material with rigid guidelines, at times with general direction and reverence/stock images, or in some situations from a blank canvas.
- Develop different, high quality design concepts from a brief
- Refine a design through several rounds of revisions, incorporating feedback from the manager/project owner, until the desired outcome is achieved.
- Translate a design to multiple aspect ratios and as many different sizes
- Deliver final assets in the correct format according to specifications.
- Ability to work as part of a team in Ukraine, Israel, and the USA with collaboration via email, Slack, Jira, and live video calls that may occur working Mondays-Fridays 7am-1pm ET time zone(Desired)
- Experience in design for Games
- Experience in UX and User Interface design
- Strong creative, color, composition, typography, general design skills and conceptual ideation
- Experience designing for web and mobile and digital platforms
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong use of research and reference material that supports idea generation and problem solving
- Desire to explore and work in many different looks and styles
- Positive attitude and ability to receive and incorporate art direction and objective feedback
- Attention to detail
- Degree in art/design
- 3+ years professional experience graphic design for digital platforms
- 5+ years Photoshop and Illustrator experience
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Knowledge of Jira
- Design for television, motion graphics, and animation
- Game design experience and interest in gaming
- Premiere and After Effects
- Other experience, interests, passions: creating video, film, animation, music, reading, singing, sports, etc.
- Interest in watching TV, streaming, movies, and pop culture
Submission / Portfolio Instructions
- Cover letter is optional
- Portfolio and / or reel demonstrating relevant artistic skills required
- All artwork submissions should be online (e.g. game, website, or online album).
- An art test will be required for finalists based on portfolio evaluation.
- Office in the city center of Kyiv
- Medical insurance, social package, courses, holidays, sick days
- possibility to work remotely
If you are interested and feel you qualify for the position — please send us your CV in English, and state the desired compensation level.