* Strong C# (2+ years)
* Extensive experience with ASP.NET Core
* Solid knowledge of Web API
* Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure and MS SQL Server
* Testing frameworks, continuous integration
* Experience with React
* Be a quick learner and have desire to improve technical skills
* Competitive salary
* Strong team members
* Interesting tasks (NOT maintenance)
* Influence on decision making
* You will be exposed to the diversity of tasks and challenges which will help you grow as a developer
* Work in TransferRoom is never routine
* Be comfortable in an agile software development environment, participate in sprint planning, task breakdown
* Participate in product engineering efforts, through design, development and deployment.
* Proactively identify bottlenecks in the system and work to resolve these issue before they become a problem
* Work closely with business side to understand objectives and translate them into system level design
* Troubleshoot and solve production issues related to performance and reliability throughout the software stack
* Participate in future generation architectural decision-making efforts with other team members.
We are looking for a developer who is highly motivated and ready to take part in a challenging and ambitious project. The ideal candidate is interested in football and ready to work in a start-up environment. The successful candidate will demonstrate thorough understanding of current best practices, tooling and frameworks and be able to express clear, well-argued opinions about technical choices.