TransferRoom is a hyper-growth B2B SaaS business on a mission to change the football transfer market for the better. We do this by empowering football clubs, agents and players to be successful in the transfer market by giving them real-time market intelligence and direct access to a global network of decision-makers.
Since our launch in 2017, clubs have used TransferRoom to facilitate over 2,500 transfers, and we are proud that today over 650 clubs across 100 leagues in 60+ countries are accelerating their success on the platform.
We are looking to hire a QA Manual Tester to be remote based and to work alongside our development team in the Ukraine & Poland.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Test execution and bug reporting;
- Developing test plan and test coverage;
- Analysis and diagnosis of regular system regression tests;
- Providing clear and accurate reporting on testing progress and results;
- Planning test activities for a sprint and release;
- Execution test cases (manual);
- Analysis of requirements;
- Required testing time estimation;
- Cooperate with development and integration teams to follow up on bug resolution.
Who You Are
- 1+ years of professional experience as a QA Engineer;
- Experience in working with testing documentation;
- Deep knowledge of software QA methodologies;
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle;
- Solid understanding of software development methodologies;
- Basic knowledge of one or several programming/scripting languages;
- Ability to write simple SQL queries.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary;
- Team buildings across the globe;
- Strong team members;
- Influence on decision making;
- You will be exposed to the diversity of tasks and challenges which will help you grow as a developer;
- Work in TransferRoom is never routine.