TransferRoom is a hyper-growth B2B SaaS business on a mission to change the football transfer market for the better. We do this by empowering football clubs, agents and players to be successful in the transfer market by giving them real-time market intelligence and direct access to a global network of decision-makers.
Since our launch in 2017, clubs have used TransferRoom to facilitate over 2,500 transfers, and we are proud that today over 650 clubs across 100 leagues in 60+ countries are accelerating their success on the platform.
A newly created role has just arisen for an experienced Back-End .NET Software Engineer to work remotely alongside talented colleagues.
Here Is What You’ll Be Doing:
- Participate in sprint planning and task breakdowns;
- Participate in product engineering efforts through design, development and deployment;
- Proactively identify bottlenecks in the system and work to resolve these issues before they become a problem;
- Troubleshoot and solve production issues related to performance and reliability throughout the software stack;
- Participate in future generation architectural decision-making efforts with other team members.
You Have Experience Using:
- .NET Core, .Net — 5+ years;
- Web API/REST;
- T-SQL / EF;
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and MS SQL Server;
- Be a quick learner and have a desire to improve technical skills;
- English Intermediate+;
- Experience with setting up, building and maintaining microservices architectures.
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive salary;
- Team buildings across the globe;
- Strong team members;
- Interesting tasks (NOT maintenance);
- Influence on decision making;
- You will be exposed to the diversity of tasks and challenges which will help you grow as a developer;
- Work in TransferRoom is never a routine.