● 1+ year professional experience as a QA Engineer;
● Experience in working with testing documentation;
● Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies;
● Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle;
● Solid understanding of software development methodologies;
● Basic knowledge of one or several programming/scripting languages;
● Ability to write simple SQL queries.
● Advanced English
● Competitive salary;
● Team buildings across the globe;
● Strong team members;
● Interesting tasks (NOT maintenance);
● Influence on decision making;
● You will be exposed to the diversity of tasks and challenges which will help you grow as a developer;
● Work in TransferRoom is never a routine.
● Test execution and bug reporting;
● Develop test plan and test coverage;
● Analysis and diagnosis of regular system regression tests;
● Provide clear and accurate reporting on testing progress and results;
● Plan test activities for sprint, release;
● Execute test cases (manual);
● Analysis of requirements;
● Required testing time estimation;
● Cooperate with development and integration teams to follow up bug resolution.
TransferRoom is one of the hottest disruptors in sport. We launched in 2017 and our explosive growth means that today we are the go-to platform for over 500 Football Clubs worldwide including Liverpool, Manchester City and Juventus. We are looking for a talented, driven and super organised engineer to join our team.
We are a small international team with diverse backgrounds. We work hard. We have high expectations, high standards and a high hiring bar.
We have great people and we trust each other because we always do what we say we will do.