* 5+ years of C# development experience;
* Extensive experience with .NET Core;
* Solid knowledge of Web API/REST;
* T-SQL / EF;
* Experience with Git.
* Experience with React;
* Experience with setting up, building and maintaining microservices architectures;
* Experience with Microsoft Azure and MS SQL Server;
* Be a quick learner and have desire to improve technical skills;
* English Intermediate+.
* Get new experience with .Net 5;
* Competitive salary;
* Team buildings around the globe;
* Strong team members;
* Interesting tasks (NOT maintenance);
* Influence on decision making;
* You will be exposed to the diversity of tasks and challenges which will help you grow as a developer;
* Work in TransferRoom is never a routine.
* Be comfortable in an agile software development environment, participate in sprint planning, task breakdown
* Participate in product engineering efforts, through design, development and deployment.
* Proactively identify bottlenecks in the system and work to resolve these issue before they become a problem
* Work closely with business side to understand objectives and translate them into system level design
* Troubleshoot and solve production issues related to performance and reliability throughout the software stack
* Participate in future generation architectural decision-making efforts with other team members.
We are looking for an experienced C# engineer to join our growing global team with diverse backgrounds. We have great people and we trust each other because we always do what we say we will do.
TransferRoom is one of the hottest disruptors in sport. We launched in 2017 and our explosive growth means that today we are the go-to platform for over 500 Football Clubs worldwide including Liverpool, Manchester City and Juventus:
and many more success stories: www.transferroom.com/...ustomer-stories?hsLang=en