● 3+ years of еxtensive experience with .NET Core, C#
● Hands-on experience with T-SQL, Entity Framework Core
● ReactJS, Redux
● HTML5, CSS
● Be a quick learner and have desire to improve technical skills
● English Intermediate+
● Experience in working with TFS/VSTS
● Knowledge and passion for football
● Get new experience with .Net 5
● Competitive salary
● Strong team members
● Interesting tasks (NOT maintenance)
● Influence on decision making
● You will be exposed to the diversity of tasks and challenges which will help you grow as a developer
● Work in TransferRoom is never a routine
● Be comfortable in an agile software development environment, participate in sprint planning, task breakdown.
● Participate in product engineering efforts, through design, development and deployment.
● Proactively identify bottlenecks in the system and work to resolve these issues before they become a problem.
● Work closely with business side to understand objectives and translate them into system level design.
● Troubleshoot and solve production issues related to performance and reliability throughout the software stack.
● Participate in future generation architectural decision-making efforts with other team members.
TransferRoom is one of the hottest disruptors in sport. We launched in 2017 and our explosive growth means that today we are the go-to platform for over 500 Football Clubs worldwide including Liverpool, Manchester City and Juventus. We are looking for a talented, driven and super organised engineer to join our team.
We are a small international team with diverse backgrounds. We work hard. We have high expectations, high standards and a high hiring bar.
We have great people and we trust each other because we always do what we say we will do.