● 3+ years of еxtensive experience with .NET Core, C#;
● Hands-on experience with T-SQL, Entity Framework Core;
● Angular / React / Vue;
● HTML5, CSS;
● Be a quick learner and have desire to improve technical skills.
● English Intermediate+;
● Experience in working with TFS/VSTS;
● Knowledge and passion for football.
● Get new experience with .Net 5;
● Competitive salary;
● Team buildings across the globe;
● Strong team members;
● Interesting tasks (NOT maintenance);
● Influence on decision making;
● You will be exposed to the diversity of tasks and challenges which will help you grow as a developer;
● Work in TransferRoom is never a routine.
● Be comfortable in an agile software development environment, participate in sprint planning, task breakdown;
● Participate in product engineering efforts, through design, development and deployment;
● Proactively identify bottlenecks in the system and work to resolve these issues before they become a problem;
● Work closely with business side to understand objectives and translate them into system level design;
● Troubleshoot and solve production issues related to performance and reliability throughout the software stack;
● Participate in future generation architectural decision-making efforts with other team members.
TransferRoom is one of the hottest disruptors in sport. We launched in 2017 and our explosive growth means that today we are the go-to platform for over 500 Football Clubs worldwide including Liverpool, Manchester City and Juventus. We are looking for a talented, driven and super organised engineer to join our team.
We are a small international team with diverse backgrounds. We work hard. We have high expectations, high standards and a high hiring bar.
We have great people and we trust each other because we always do what we say we will do.
Some more links about our project:
and many more success stories: www.transferroom.com/...ustomer-stories?hsLang=en