● A strong background in project or program management and significant exposure to best practices
● Ability to run a daily stand up and if needed prioritize work across the team, managing the communication flows on any changing priorities
● Detail oriented with excellent communication and problem-solving abilities
● Confident and comfortable with new technology, eager to learn and master new tools
● Demonstrable understanding of SDLC
● Knowledge of the T-SQL and experienced in prototyping would be a plus
● Fluent English or at least upper intermediate
● A motivated and low ego professional with an entrepreneurial spirit who values teamwork, agility and a solution led approach
● Plan, organize, manage and execute on our ambitious software plans
● Ensure the software team shares the product vision, understands the priorities and the business logic. Clarify requirements and business rules as needed with the Product team
● Support the Head of IT in running the daily stand ups and prioritise work across the team, managing the communication flows on any changing priorities
● Build metrics and key performance indicators to track progress toward agreed upon goals. Run weekly/monthly reports to monitor and report on status of these KPIs as well as improvement initiatives
● Assess risks, anticipate issues and help overcome technical obstacles.
● Define and look to continually improve our processes and supporting tools for project management
● Support the Head of IT in ensuring we have the right team structure and required skills for successful delivery against our goals. Hire as needed if you identify gaps
● Line manage our developers; manage their workloads, goals and individual KPIs and professional growth plans such that all our people are motivated and inspired to do their best work
TransferRoom is one of the hottest disruptors in sport. We launched in 2017 and our explosive growth means that today we are the go-to platform for over 500 Football Clubs worldwide including Liverpool, Manchester City and Juventus. We are looking for a talented, driven and super organised project manager to join our team.
Things happen quickly here and everyone does a lot.
We are a small international team with diverse backgrounds. We work hard. We have high expectations, high standards and a high hiring bar.
We value urgency and attention to detail in equal measure.
We have great people and we trust each other because we always do what we say we will do.