● 2 years+ of experience with React, Redux;
● Extensive knowledge of HTML5, CSS, SCSS;
● English Intermediate+;
● Be a quick learner and have desire to improve technical skills.
● Experience in working with TFS/VSTS ;
● Experience with designing REST APIs;
● Experience with setting up, building and maintaining microservices architectures.
● Competitive salary;
● Team buildings across the globe;
● Strong team members;
● Interesting tasks (NOT maintenance);
● Influence on decision making;
● You will be exposed to the diversity of tasks and challenges which will help you grow as a developer;
● Work in TransferRoom is never a routine.
● Be comfortable in an agile software development environment, participate in sprint planning, task breakdown
● Participate in product engineering efforts, through design, development and deployment.
● Develop new features and improve existing ones, on the basis of detailed mockups and clear task descriptions.
● Proactively identify bottlenecks in the system and work to resolve these issues before they become a problem.
● Work closely with business side to understand objectives and translate them into clean code.
● Troubleshoot and solve production issues.
● Participate in future generation architectural decision-making efforts with other team members.
We are looking for a talented, driven and super organised React developer to join our growing global team with diverse backgrounds. We have great people and we trust each other because we always do what we say we will do.
TransferRoom is one of the hottest disruptors in sport. We launched in 2017 and our explosive growth means that today we are the go-to platform for over 500 Football Clubs worldwide including Liverpool, Manchester City and Juventus:
and many success stories: www.transferroom.com/...ustomer-stories?hsLang=en