● 2 years+ of experience with React, Redux
● Extensive knowledge of HTML5, CSS
● English Intermediate+
● Be a quick learner and have desire to improve technical skills
● Experience in working with TFS/VSTS
● Experience with designing APIs
● Competitive salary
● Strong team members
● Interesting tasks (NOT maintenance)
● Influence on decision making
● You will be exposed to the diversity of tasks and challenges which will help you grow as a developer
● Work in TransferRoom is never a routine
● Be comfortable in an agile software development environment, participate in sprint planning, task breakdown
● Participate in product engineering efforts, through design, development and deployment.
● Develop new features and improve existing ones, on the basis of detailed mockups and clear task descriptions.
● Proactively identify bottlenecks in the system and work to resolve these issues before they become a problem.
● Work closely with business side to understand objectives and translate them into clean code.
● Troubleshoot and solve production issues.
● Participate in future generation architectural decision-making efforts with other team members.
We are looking for a developer who is highly motivated and ready to take part in a challenging and ambitious project. The ideal candidate is interested in football and ready to work in a start-up environment. The successful candidate will demonstrate thorough understanding of current best practices, tooling and frameworks and be able to express clear, well-argued opinions about technical choices.