● 3+ years of еxtensive experience with .NET Core, C#
● Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure, T-SQL, MS SQL, Entity Framework Core
● ReactJS, Redux is a MUST
● HTML5, CSS
● Solid background in designing Web API
● English Intermediate+
● Be a quick learner and have desire to improve technical skills
● Experience in working with TFS/VSTS
● Knowledge and passion for football
● Competitive salary
● Strong team members
● Interesting tasks (NOT maintenance)
● Influence on decision making
● You will be exposed to the diversity of tasks and challenges which will help you grow as a developer
● Work in TransferRoom is never a routine
● Be comfortable in an agile software development environment, participate in sprint planning, task breakdown.
● Participate in product engineering efforts, through design, development and deployment.
● Proactively identify bottlenecks in the system and work to resolve these issues before they become a problem.
● Work closely with business side to understand objectives and translate them into system level design.
● Troubleshoot and solve production issues related to performance and reliability throughout the software stack.
● Participate in future generation architectural decision-making efforts with other team members.
We are looking for a developer who is highly motivated and ready to take part in a challenging and ambitious project. The ideal candidate is interested in football and ready to work in a start-up environment. The successful candidate will demonstrate thorough understanding of current best practices, tooling and frameworks and be able to express clear, well-argued opinions about technical choices.