Own your future
Our culture isn’t something people join, it’s something they build and shape. We believe that every person deserves to be heard and empowered. If you’re on the fence about whether you’re a fit, we say go for it. Let’s build something great together.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- A keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence.
- Hands-on experience with both web and mobile application testing.
- Experience and understanding of Agile software development principles.
- Team player with the ability to work in a distributed team.
- At least an upper-intermediate level of English.
As a plus
- Experience setting up the CI/CD pipelines.
- Atlassian suite (Jira, Trello, Confluence), GitHub and Slack for team collaboration.
- Experience with console/terminal.
- Experience with local environment setup.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with Chrome development tools.
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents while providing timely feedback.
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Contribute to architectural decisions from a testability perspective.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Helping drive quality from conception to finished product.
- 3-month project, healthcare domain.