The Executive Assistant plays a critical role at Transcenda. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills, be a creative problem solver, and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members. This role reports directly to Transcenda’s CEO and CTO.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Travel planning, coordinating, and troubleshooting.
- Entertainment and dining planning, coordinating, and troubleshooting.
- Social Media management.
- Contracts management.
- Meeting booking and coordination.
- Calendar and email management.
- Research tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant.
- Time-management skills.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Basic understanding of frequently used computer software and programs, such as Microsoft Office package.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
As a Plus:
- Experience working in the IT sphere.
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews.
- Schedule flexibility, remote work.
- English classes.
- Professional & soft skills training.