Headquartered in Metro-Detroit, and with offices in Kyiv, Transcenda is a global design and engineering services organization heavily focused on helping organizations scale quickly. Transcenda’s expertise is in mobile, web, UX/UI, QA, DevOps, project management, product management, cloud solutions, machine learning, and data science.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift
- Knowledge of the Apple iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Upper-intermediate level of English
As a plus
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience of setting up the CI/CD pipelines
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Drive engineering from concept to finished product
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews.
- Generous PTO/Vacation.
- PE tax coverage (5%).
- 100% medical and sports coverage.
- Professional & soft skills training.
- Schedule flexibility and work-from-home options.
Own your future:
Our culture isn’t something employees join, it’s something they build and shape. We believe that every person deserves to be heard and empowered. If you’re on the fence about whether you’re a fit, we say go for it. Let’s build something great together.