- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn, accept and apply coaching.
- Detail-oriented and high attention to detail.
- Willingness to be creative and find solutions.
- Metrics-driven and goal-oriented.
- Excellent follow-up and strong time management/project management skills.
- Experience with calendar management and coordination involving multiple stakeholders.
- Prior experience in HR or Recruiting is a plus.
- Interface with 3rd party recruiting agencies to manage and track the flow of candidates, coordinate interviews, and provide feedback and guidance on prioritization.
- Interface with candidates for scheduling interviews, sending follow-ups, and helping manage the coordination process end to end.
- Maintain and track candidates in ATS and ensure all SOPs are being followed.
- Interface with hirings managers, post roles, and help manage and prioritize open positions and allocation of positions.
- Work closely with the executive team and department heads on recruiting strategy and execution.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews.
- Generous PTO/Vacation.
- PE tax coverage (5%).
- 100% medical and sports coverage.
- Professional & soft skills training.
- Schedule flexibility and work-from-home options.
- Comfortable office in the city center.
Own your future:
Our culture isn’t something employees join, it’s something they build and shape. We believe that every person deserves to be heard and empowered. If you’re on the fence about whether you’re a fit, we say go for it. Let’s build something great together.