Headquartered in Metro-Detroit, and with offices in Kyiv, Transcenda is a global design and engineering services organization heavily focused on helping organizations scale quickly. Transcenda’s expertise is in mobile, web, UX/UI, QA, DevOps, project management, product management, cloud solutions, machine learning, and data science.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- 1+ years of experience as a technical recruiter.
- Strong interest in data and capabilities and experience in filters, spreadsheets, and logic.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn, accept, and apply coaching.
- Detail-oriented and interested in the business and in doing research work.
- Willingness to be creative and find solutions.
- Metrics-driven and goal-oriented.
- Excellent follow-up and strong time management/project management skills.
- Sourcing potential candidates through digital sources such as linkedin, internal DB, external job boards, and paid advertising.
- Reviewing resumes and LinkedIn profiles for initial qualification review.
- Market research.
- Initial contact with candidates through email, or message boards.
- Utilization of ATS to track all activity.
- Conduct initial phone screens with candidates.
- Manage candidates through the entire recruiting lifecycle.
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews.
- Generous PTO/Vacation.
- PE tax coverage (5%).
- 100% medical and sports coverage.
- Professional & soft skills training.
- Schedule flexibility and work-from-home options.
- Comfortable office in the city center.
Own your future:
Our culture isn’t something employees join, it’s something they build and shape. We believe that every person deserves to be heard and empowered. If you’re on the fence about whether you’re a fit, we say go for it. Let’s build something great together.