Learn, develop and grow your career at Crane Payment Innovations, a diversified manufacturer of engineered industrial products, specializing in niche applications for banknote and coin validation, storage and recycling devices for use in gaming, amusement, vending, retail and transportation with products and specialized technology offered to a customer base in over thirty countries around the globe.
About the role
The role of Junior Software Engineer (mathematician) is to continue education based on practical application of university knowledge as well as knowledge and skills gained in our company in image processing and data mining fields of science.
- Flexible working hours. You can easily combine study and development in our company.
- Payment for the actual hours worked. The hourly rate is fixed at $.
- Practical experience in the development of real innovative products using modern technologies.
- Mentor. You’ll have a person, who provides constant support, helps, educates and guides you.
- English learning courses and regular language practice.
- Participation in corporate life of the company.
- Career growth. 99.9% of our students get an offer for further employment after graduation.
- Lunch Bonus Program. 20% discount on food in the cafe.
- Easy adaptation process for newcomers.
We are looking for the candidate with
- Education — at least 2 year university in EE/CS or equivalent, with relevant experience.
- Base knowledge of: C++ or C#.
- Knowledge and practical working skills with MathLab would be an advantage
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally in and effort of continuous improvement.
Our candidate will be responsible for
- Continuous improvement of knowledge and skills needed in company practical activity.
- Irreproachable fulfillment of company policy and mentor’s instructions.
- Development of PC applications to support company technologies and processes.
- Research and design the mathematic approach according to working plan.