1. Bachelor’s Degree or above, major in Computer Science, Communication Technology, Information Security, Applied Mathematics or other technical discipline.
2. Familiar with ARM, X86/64 instruction set, experienced in using Windbg/GDB/OllyDBG/IDA for code static analysis and dynamic debugging.Have practical experience in binary analysis on vulnerabilities and malwares.
3.Familiar with OWASP TOP10 vulnerabilities, Lockheed Matin’s definition of Cyber Kill Chain and MITRE’s attack matrix.
4.Proficient in various vulnerability detection techniques, such as fuzzing, symbolic execution, memory modeling, taint analysis, intermedia language and so on.
5.Have ever published any papers in the field of 0day vulnerability detection.
6.Can use English as the working language.
1. Cyber security expert in a specifial field such as Operating System, Virtualization, Embeded Devices, IoT, ICS and so on.
2. Have ever made a speech in a well known cyber security conference.
3. Have ever submitted some high risk vulnerabilities independently.
1. Build industry-leading vulnerability detection capabilities to enhance Huawei’s ability to discover potential vulnerabilities in its own products.
2. Focus on security issues of hardware, operating system, vitualization, protocol, network infrastructure and components, try to be a cyber security expert in Huawei’s major solutions, such as Cloud Computing, SoftCOM, IoT, IP surveilliance and so on,providing effective support for the improvement of security competitiveness of related solutions.
3. Try to solve cyber security issues using mathematical methods, such as modeling vulnerabilities and modeling attack process.
4. Participate in some famous security conferences as a speaker.
About Huawei Technologies Ukraine
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions. Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers. Our telecom network equipment, IT products and solutions, and smart devices are used in 170 countries and regions. Huawei is ranked 129th on the Global Fortune 500 in 2016 based on its 2015 revenue.
We invest over 10% of our annual sales revenue into R&D and more than 45% of our 170,000 employees engage in R&D. We have built 16 R&D centers worldwide and 31 joint innovation centers with customers.
URC (Ukraine Research Center) located in Kiev is the Ukraine subsidiary of Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. The R&D Center focuses on the advanced thermal technology for the next generation telecommunications network products around the world.
For more information visit www.huawei.com